Why Become a Member
Why become a member?
The PRIMA Québec community brings together a substantial number of stakeholders in the field of advanced materials. Members include companies, research centres and key innovation partners. Its highly skilled team is there to serve you.
Our objective: To increase your competitiveness, along with that of the advanced materials sector.
- Share the financial risk involved in research and development with financial support for your collaborative innovation projects;
- Take advantage of PRIMA Québec’s business intelligence.
Support and Networking
- Take advantage of PRIMA Québec’s expertise in building projects and identifying the right innovation partners to ensure your organization’s success;
- Benefit from networking and business opportunities in the field of advanced materials;
- Take advantage of preferential rates on events organized by and associated with PRIMA Québec;
- Find solutions to your technology-related challenges with NovaCentris.
- Broadcast your success stories across PRIMA Québec’s vast network;
- Access a network of international partners and showcase your expertise in Quebec and abroad.
MEMBERSHIP PRICE GRID
|PRIMA QUÉBEC membership price|
|0-50 employees||280.00 CAD|
|51-249 employees||450.00 CAD|
|250-499 employees||650.00 CAD|
|500 employees and (+)||1 000.00 CAD|
|Universities||2 000.00 CAD|
|CCTT – Public Laboratory||1 000.00 CAD|
Note : All industrial and academic organizations or public research centres participating in a project are required to be members of PRIMA Québec at the time the project is submitted and must be remain members throughout the duration of the project.